Call Now Button
- Try to complete as many tasks as you can before you leave for vacation.
- Make sure to let the Right People know that you will be away and unavailable (family, friends, clients, colleagues…)
- Make the most of the Pre- Vacation High. Be like a child again. Think about it. Look forward to it!
- Turn on your Vacation Mode the night before you leave. Your time off has begun.
- To Us, Workaholics! We have earned our breaks. If it is not possible to completely disconnect yourself from work than schedule a very specific/limited time only to focus on work.
- Use your vacation time to kick start new healthy habits, rather than fall into old bad ones
- Go on the Digital Detox. Disconnect from Social Media. Just do it.
- Extend your State of Bliss. Upon arrival, use the most enjoyable memories every night before falling asleep to release the buildup of stress.
- Anticipate your next vacation. Nobody gets motivated to wake up in the morning and look forward to paying the mortgage. Plan and look forward to your next vacation.